Can't Change Copy/Paste Text in GFUI

Hi All. We make custom keychains and have always been able to copy, paste, and edit the text to change the name that appears. All of sudden, starting last night/this afternoon, it no longer allows us to edit the text that has been copied. You can still edit the original, or if you recreate a new item, but it seems as though anything copied and pasted is locked and cannot be changed. HELP!!!

Oh no! I’m so sorry you’ve hit a snag. I can confirm that we’re also seeing this on our end. I’m going to escalate this issue to another team to investigate further.

Unfortunately I’m unable to give you a timeline for resolution at this point in time.

I understand it’s not the most time effective option, but I would recommend creating additional text boxes to temporarily work around the issue. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

1 Like

Our team is continuing to look into this. We don’t have any additional information at this time, so I’m going to close this thread. Thank you for your report which brought this to our attention.

If you run into trouble again, or have other questions, please email us at support@glowforge.com or create a new thread here on the forum and we’ll be happy to help.