Can't connect my machine to the wifi

I’m having a problem connecting to the internet …I had it connected yesterday and cut a few things with it …my daughter signed into it from her computer in N.C. to give me a file and now I can’t get it to connect into my wifi …how can I delete her from my account? I can’t use it till I can figure this out … aaagggg!

That’s not likely to be the problem. Her remote access wouldn’t impact what the GF is looking for in terms of a wifi connection locally.

Turn off the GF and wait a few seconds (count to 5 is fine). Turn it back on and press the button for 10-15 seconds until it turn teal blue. This will allow you to set it up on your network again. Follow the initial setup directions to join the GF wifi from your phone and go to Glowforge - the 3D laser printer and follow the steps to pick your home wifi, enter the password and connect.

It should connect automatically but if you did something odd, you may have broken the connection and this will re-establish it.

8 Likes

Thanks for the answer @jamesdhatch, that’s right. @muzungu_05, can you let us know what happens when you try to connect to your wi-fi network again using the steps suggested? You can also view the wi-fi setup steps on our support page here.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.

1 Like