Can't connect to Wifi on new machine

We just got our Glowforge up and running - then we had to connect to wifi. We get to the part where the glowforge needs to connect to our network. It sees the network (2.4), but when we click to connect, after about 10 seconds it says: Glowforge didn’t connect.

Tried restarting router - still nothing. Bah, we just want to get going!

See if This helps. :grin:

Thanks for sending - we get to Hazaah! Then we see out network, we give the password, and where yours says connected, our says it doesn’t connect. Seems like a network issue… since it sees the network, it means we don’t need a boster correct?

That’s possible, but WiFi presents a bunch of potential problems. I’m no network wizard, but between interference, available bandwidth, and channel traffic, there could be an issue.
Another community member who can help you troubleshoot will probably wander by, but eventually the support team will get with you and help determine what the issue is.

If you are up for it, you could create a hot spot with your phone and try to connect that way. That would by-pass the WiFi and connect with the cellular network, that would help determine if your router is an issue.
A bit more information would help too. What browser are you using? You could try resetting that, and clearing the browser cache.

The support troubleshooting pages have comprehensive instructions on resolving wifi issues. The machine is quite sensitive to wifi signal strength.

I’m sorry for the trouble during Wi-Fi setup. I pulled the logs from your Glowforge to investigate your report, but it looks like you were able to get connected and start printing since your last update here. That’s great to see, and I’m glad you were able to get the issue resolved! I’m going to close this thread, but if you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic and we’ll be happy to help.