Can't copy a text box and then change the letters

I used to be able to create a word and then copy the word and replace a letter or two or all. Now, the app does not allow me to do so. I can retype the information, and hit enter, but it never changes. :frowning:

1 Like

Huh. Same here. I can edit the original, but not the copy. It does seem a bit counterintuitive for it to work this way, but I guess you could just keep changing and copying the original text box, if you want a bunch of different words.

2 Likes

A fantastic idea!

Mine stopped about a week ago. I’m guessing something got changed when the edit text button was added.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out - I’m going to ask a few questions…

2 Likes

Can’t change the font either it seems,

Got it - checking that out too!

1 Like

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this. We’re seeing this too, and our team is investigating it further. For now, the next time it occurs, will you please try refreshing your browser while leaving your design open and let me know if you’re then able to edit the copied text?

I hope the information my colleague @ivan1 Ivan provided was helpful! I’ll close this thread for now, but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you happen to run into any more trouble. We’re here to help :slight_smile: