Can't finish setup error on name page

I get error after naming glowforge on https://glowforge.com/setup/machine/GRK-374/name
says in pink “We’re sorry there was an error on the page. Please refresh and try again”
I tried again several times after resetting the glowforge with 10second button push.
no luck so far.

This appears to be a browser reset prompt. If you reset your GF, you will most likely need to start over again from setup.glowforge.com

Were it me, I’d log out of the app (if possible), manually clear your browser cache, and exit all browser windows and sessions before moving on.

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, you don’t currently have the ability to rename your Glowforge. I’m happy to help you rename your Glowforge – just let me know the name you’d like (up to 15 characters, including extended characters) and I’ll make the change. If you’d prefer, you can email me the name privately at support@glowforge.com.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you’d like help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.