Can't get documentation for repair

I recently had problems with my glowforge. I had to send it back for repairs. I am eligible for reimbursement thru my credit card warranty protection but they are refusing to pay up because i can’t get any form of documentation for the repairs. They asked for a phone number and I told them that that was not a good idea since glowforge doesn’t answer their phone. Has anyone else had this problem and what can be done about it?

Support will need to work with you directly via email. It’s going to be tough, though, as even GF support doesn’t get repair details for individual machines from the contracted third party. GF support also doesn’t have phone contact, as you know.

Im just wondering how its going to work with all the people that bought the extended warranty thru amazon. Ive used their warranties on other items and you need documentation for them also. Well, it will just get moved up the chain if i have to.

2 Likes

Hi @bunytail,

I’ve just reached out to you directly over email with more information regarding this request. Since we’re communicating there, I am going to close this thread.