Can't get this file to upload

Cant get this file to upload, file is attached if you can take a look and tell what is wrong with it.
Lions%20Tags

You’ve got multiple vectors overlapping each other in the lion.

whats the best solution to fix this? its just an etch im wanting. Rasterize it?

1 Like

That’s the quickest. Or you can drag the one good compound image off, delete everything underneath it, and put that one back.

4 Likes

I’m sorry you ran into trouble. I’m afraid I can’t see the attached file. If you’re still having trouble, could you please try posting the file again? I’ll be happy to take a look. Alternatively, you can email it to support@glowforge.com

It’s the teensy little black rectangle on the second line. (Wasn’t zipped first.)

I see now. If it were a snake, as the old saying goes, it would have bitten me. Thanks a lot, @Jules!

I took a look and I agree that rasterizing/making bitmap copies of the vectors you’d like to engrave would be the quickest solution. If you’d rather continue working with the designs as vectors, the suggestion @Jules made above may help. Could you please give it a try and let me know how it goes?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Would have been a teeny snake. :smile:

2 Likes

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.