Can't reset no matter how long I hold down the button

I changed my wifi, and now I can’t reset my Glowforge no matter how long I hold my button down. How can I get the machine connected to my new wifi?

I’m sorry to hear you ran into trouble. Are you unable to see the light turn teal and start glowing after following these steps?

1. Power Up: Turn your Glowforge off. Then turn on your Glowforge and wait until all motion has stopped for 30 seconds.
  2. Start Wi-Fi Setup: Hold down the button on your Glowforge for ten seconds, until it glows with a teal color.
  3. Sign In: Using a Wi-Fi device like your laptop or tablet, go to setup.glowforge.com and sign in.
  4. Connect Your Glowforge to Wi-Fi: Follow the instructions at setup.glowforge.com to connect your Glowforge to Wi-Fi. If you run into trouble along the way, let us know what happened right before the issue arose.

Please let me know where you’re running into trouble.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.