Cant see the text box

I am trying to add a text to my design In the Dashboard using a text box. It shows up on the Left side and shows that I want to engrave it but it isn’t showing up so I can size and place it correctly on my design. I might be missing something but help would be appreciated.

If you are zoomed in (either within the GFUI or within your browser) it may be showing off the edge. The browser would be fixed by looking in the URL bar to see if there’s a tiny magnifying glass with a + in it on the right side, if yes click reset on that. For the GFUI look top left right next to the material box and see if it’s zoomed there.

If neither of those are zoomed then I’d exit your design, clear your cache or open a new browser, and try opening it again. Sometimes the browsers get caught up and can’t clear their memory.

2 Likes

Thank you. Weird thing I tried that first but couldn’t see it but once you replied it “magically” appeared. :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks @deirdrebeth for the assist.

Since it sounds like @andreaclark247 you’ve got the issue resolved I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!