Can't set Ignore or Change Actions on iPad

I was able to recently purchase a new iPad. I figured this might be a good solution instead of going up and down the stairs in my house to get to my glowforge from my PC. Not the best setup, but it works. :slight_smile: Unfortunately, I just created a file to cut out in Affinity Designer, but when I go to the Glowforge app on the web browser, I can’t choose to ignore one step like I can on my browser on my PC. I would love to use the iPad for designing and cutting with the Glowforge, but wondering if I have made a bad decision with my iPad purchase now. Any suggestions?

I don’t use my iPad for designing, but I do use Affinity Designer. I just looked at the UI though on my iPad and pulled up one of my designs on the dashboard. I was able to successfully change actions on the steps…from ignore and back to cut. My only thought is to try another web browser. I use Chrome exclusively for all my Glowforge stuff. Let us know if you figure it out.

5 Likes

Ignore on iPad works normally for me as well using Chrome. What browser are you using?

5 Likes

Hmm…it’s weird. I have to zoom out a little to have the settings window visible. I am using Chrome and Safari and both work the same for me. I have to zoom out a little, then I can see it and set what I want to. Then I go back to 100% to print. It works, but it is something quirky to it.

Thanks for the responses.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.