Can't upload design

Trying to upload a design, only 9MB file, and the app keeps telling me there is an error. (see below image). I have tried different browsers, cleared cache and restarted the machine. Any advice on how to remedy this issue?

Thanks!

Vector or raster? 9Mb seems pretty big; the GFUI will only accept jobs that will take less than about 3.5ish hours to run.

9 meg is actually pretty large. It gave me fits trying to upload a 5 meg vector. It uploaded, but would not successfully send to printer. I strive to keep my files smaller.

Same here, may be on their end

Okay. I’m used to dealing with files over 100mb so I didn’t think it was that large of a file. I’ll try breaking it up and see if that works. If not, it may be something on there end. Thanks!

I’ve upload 20-someodd meg files, but that was with a very high resolution raster image embedded.

It’s hard to say without seeing the file. What exactly is it?

It’s likely something with the file itself rather than the size of it.

Could you please send the file you’re running into trouble with to support@glowforge.com? We’ll be glad to take a closer look. We can continue troubleshooting over email, so I’m going to close this topic.