Can't upload files 10/29/18

Can’t upload any files this morning. What’s going on?

I’ve tried Safari and Chrome so it’s not a browser issue.

Ok. It’s on my end. I updated Illustrator this weekend and I’m having issues saving files as SVG.

Hey there! I updated Illustrator this weekend and now my SVGs are not saving properly. They won’t upload in the glow forge app. Here are the settings I’m using:

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have not updated yet, so I don’t know what may have changed.
These are the settings I use with no issues.
aiSVGoutputSettings

1 Like

I’m so sorry you’re having trouble.

Could you please send us the file you’re running into trouble with? We’ll be glad to take a closer look.

You can post it here, or email it to us: support@glowforge.com .

This has happened to me a few times, all I do is save the file again and then logout from forge app then redo it again and it seems to work for me.

I use the CS5 i notice the Embed is checked off. and mine is not, could that be it.

Embed is for any raster images. It’s easier to embed them than to link them, because they then have to be uploaded separately.

I had to roll back. There are some issues with the latest update. I was getting out of memory errors. It is a known problem and there is a patch, not available through the cloud. I will just wait, but in the meantime I will use the older version.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know!

2 Likes

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.