Can't use top left corner of my material!

i can’t use the top or left side of my material, the camera is off centered too much that my 20x12 cut area is mor like 18x10. what can i do to re align!?!?!?!?!?!

The machines don’t access the whole 12" x 20" at this time. That area is being expanded, but it is currently limited to 19.5" x 11" for cutting and somewhat less than that for engraving.

This will continue to evolve is what we’ve been told.

Place your material so that the corner touches the front right corner of the grid when you are using a full sheet.

So basically, we are limited in size due to the software, and it can be solved in a future update and not due to a camera misplacement?

Correct. The current limitations on the cutting area size are 19.5" by 11", and if you want to maximize your use of a full sheet, the best place to put it is in the lower right hand corner of the grid area.

Correct! This was mentioned in the email that you responded to when you accepted your GF now instead of waiting for code complete. :+1:

Thanks for the answer @hansepe!

Your Glowforge can currently print up to 11 x 19.5 in. Engravings take extra room to speed up and slow down, so the area may be a bit smaller. We’re working on software improvements that will increase the printable area.