Cardboard Houses

This is the point where I throw my hands up and just say, ok I CAN’T do that! Then I try to figure out how to do it…

7 Likes

I’m in this post and I don’t like it

:stuck_out_tongue:

Frickin’ brilliant - and getting the measurements for the stucco walls and the wrap is hard. Go you!

3 Likes

Sorry? I don’t think I tagged anyone…

You didn’t - that’s what one of the reports says that you make on Facebook. It just means I have the exact same feeling as you!

(I hoped the :stuck_out_tongue: face would make it clear, guess not :frowning: )

5 Likes

Oh - duh! :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s phenomenal. Great idea and execution!

2 Likes

I need to make houses. I love these (pulls out rulers and graph paper)

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve uploaded the source file if you want to save some ruler time.

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s a time saver!

1 Like

That’s awesome! One of the reasons I purchased a laser - to build stuff for my toy soldiers!

2 Likes

I don’t want to think about school right now but you’ve made me! Glowforge + 3Doodler pens for my students equals models of…so many things! Our town, 8th grade trip to Washington, or just create scenery for movies…thanks so much! I’ll com back to this in September. Really awesome!

3 Likes

So generous! Love these. Brilliantly executed. I just moved to London and am still taking in the amazing old architecture here and have wanted to build miniatures of ones I see. This is a nice inspiration.

2 Likes

these are brilliant!
thank you so much for sharing and uploading your files.

2 Likes

wow, they are awesome. Are you selling these? or the files?

In the thread, he says he has uploaded the source file to Thingverse.com

1 Like