Carriage coming off track

what is wrong with my gf. Please help

It might help to show a few pictures or describe it a bit better. Is it the carriage plate that the head sits on that is coming off? Or is the laser arm jumping off of the rails at the side?

(And I see that historically you do not reply at all, so support will likely just close this.)

2 Likes

I have had my x -axis carriage jump off the tracks on 2 occasions, each associated with a significant train wreck within the forge. The first was likely caused by my use of magnets to hold down some work (i no longer use them). The 2nd when someone walking past, bumped the part of a sheet what was hanging out of the pass through slot and knocked the material into the carriage.

In both cases, I was able to get it back on track and had no further issues. In one, I needed to undo the drive belt and reattach the carriage by getting the back wheels on the rear track and then pulling it forward until the front wheels snapped into their track. In the 2nd case, I was able to do this without undoing the belt.

I would check for debris along the tracks or within the carriage. failing that, check to see if all the wheels are there and their pivots snug. (the rear ones are spring loaded so them wiggling in that plane is normal).

That is about all I can do without more to go on. Good luck

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.