Carriage flew forward and laser head slammed into machine

I was using the pass through beta and while the app was aligning my last cut, the carriage came all the way forward and the laser head slammed into the right side of the machine (my right). I turned of GF, put everything back into home position, restarted and it seems to be cutting fine…why would it do this? I have had zero issues with mine and this is the first time something went wrong during a job…

it would be good to record the general time and date that this happened so the support staff can look into logs from the job.

1 Like

It happened roughly around 5:30-6:00 CST. July 5th. Forgot to mention that…

1 Like

When it is looking to put the head under the camera it may miss and slam into the right side as you experienced. I have not seen that in a couple of years but always start with the head in the left & back location and not had that problem since :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh ok…makes sense. I just hope it did’nt cause some damage I am unaware of!!! Thanks for the reply! It hit hard!

It does. Moving faster now than then. But freaked me out then anyway. :anguished:

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.