Cartridge Plate Rear Wheels

So… I have had this problem and cant find anything on it, there might be and i just cant find it but here it goes.
Anytime i have to take my Cartridge plate off the rear wheels are sticking and I am having a very hard time getting it off and back on. My pate is very dirty and would like to clean it but am unsure has to how. I don’t know if this is a common problem or not but it has gotten very difficult for me to take it off to clean the fan.
Any suggestions you guys have will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

wish i could help but i’ve never had the problem you are talking about. could you send some pictures of the plate?

i’ve always followed these instructions with no problem at all.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you hit a snag with your carriage plate!

Just to verify, are the wheels shown here having issues with sticking?:

​​

Those wheels should have some resistance when you push them up, then smoothly spring back when you remove the pressure​.

If the wheels are sticking and not springing back as described, please take a photo of your carriage plate wheels and post it here. You can also email it to support@glowforge.com if you’d prefer.

It’s been a little while since I’ve heard back from you. I hope that’s because everything worked out! If not, just let me know and we’ll get it solved. Please feel free to start a new thread or contact us directly at support@glowforge.com.