Castle for the kids

Hi all,
This is my first post in the forum. I wanted to share with you some pictures of the caste (half a square meter) that I made a few years ago.
I hope this will give you some ideas!

80 Likes

THat is beautiful! Welcome to the forum. I’ll be excited to see all the things you create!!

8 Likes

That’s excellent. Your original design?

9 Likes

Ohmygosh, that is epic! Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

So beautiful :heart_eyes::ok_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks, yes I designed it myself :relaxed:

12 Likes

That is really great and cool… :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Any specific inspiration from existing real castles? Reminds me of Sept-Tours a bit.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! And I love the lights! That is fantastic!

4 Likes

I didn’t know the Sept-Tours castle but yes it does look a bit like that :star_struck:
What I wanted to achieve is that the kid could make different castles with the blocks. There are octogonal blocks, hexagonal blocks and square blocks that can be mounted on top of each other. The mounting of them makes it look like the Sept-Tours

4 Likes

That is great! The lights take it to the next level. I wish my parents had a laser…
Welcome to the fun house. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That is amazing! I love the walls and the towers! This could easily be modular to make the castle look however you want!

4 Likes

It is modular ! :wink:

2 Likes

Fantastic. You did a great job!

2 Likes

Wow. Super impressive.

4 Likes

This is delightful! Any child would be thrilled to play with this.

3 Likes

THAT is AMAZING!!! I love everything about it!

8 Likes

That’s gorgeous! Are the pictures from when you made it, or does it still look that fabulous after a few years of playing with it?

5 Likes

The pictures are when I made it (Christmas 2018). As far as I know the castle is still OK. I hope :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So impressive! And with lighting and modular as well. The kids must love to play with it.

4 Likes