Cat stacking game

I had an old Army buddy who was convinced that cats were taking over the world. (Not me. I know it’s Cacti!) :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wow, this is totally adorable. Would you be willing to share your files on this? I volunteer at a Second Chance Animal Rescue, here in Northern NH and would love to make some of these for them for fundraiser items. Love, Love, Love this! As Cynd11 mentioned, the palindrome is really cool too!

2 Likes

Adorbs! My cats would love this!!!

7 Likes

Technically this would be called an “ambigram” - you should definitely search for that. You’ll probably find a lot of cool ideas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think that was @cassielmcmahon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t generally recommend people play in the cat box but…

4 Likes

That’s very cute. I have this exact stacking game on my list of to makes. Love the box. I planned on using the trace and cut feature to make mine.

3 Likes

I zoomed in real close and added pixels one at a time :hugs:

3 Likes

Well, that’s adorable!

1 Like

definitely didn’t glue them haha!

they just rest on the 1/4" width. one cut. nothing special.

1 Like

Really neat. Surprised that the slight draft to the edge doesn’t interfere too much for the stacking. Very good. We love cats!

1 Like

I love this!!! Such a fun game by the looks of it. I would stack them high then my brat kitty would knock them over most likely…lol

2 Likes

How to save money on your 1st “tandem” skydive, group the scaredy cats.
:smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat: “We always land on our feets!”
~‘paws’ for applause…

3 Likes