Centering & Focusing Issue

Anyone experiencing Centering / Focusing issue out of the blue ? I get the camera cannot take a picture error.It starts fine, makes the humming sounds but the printer move part doesn’t happen and its stuck there.Everything was working just fine until last night and the issue started this morning.I have followed the steps referred in the troubleshooting page just submitted a case with the pictures of all the 5 plug clips under the lid to support.They all seem to be intact.I am hoping its not a hardware issue.I reset the wifi setup as well and that doesn’t seem to be an issue.Just curious if its anything firmware or issue being experienced by anyone else.

Just so you know for next time, posting in this section opens a support ticket, and duplicate tickets slow things down…so if you’re just looking for community input, next time post in Everything Else instead. :slight_smile:

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.