Centering images and shifting

Copy that!! i will do this tomorrow after work as my daughter needs her 1 on 1 time :slight_smile: Thanks for all the help!!

This is where cereal boxes and amazons free cardboard box service(and ya know the things in the boxes you ordered-bonus!) come in handy for trial and error stuff so you don’t burn up all the good/expensive materials.

I’m glad to see other community members are continuing to provide excellent suggestions on this. Did you happen to get a chance to give it another try and capture screenshots?

Hello @ivan1! Thanks for reaching out! I turned on my machine last night for a brief moment and surprisingly enough i didn’t encounter this problem at all. I was on it for about an hour and ran 3 different projects and they all came out great. No centering issues whatsoever. The shifting still happens when the program is complete but as @Jules stated so long as i don’t move anything on the screen the positioning is fine! Let us hope this keeps up. Not sure what the problem was i left it alone for about 1 full day and its working great now.

Thank you for updating us! I’m so glad to hear that you’ve seen some improvement, and you’re no longer running into the same trouble. I’ll close this thread for now, but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly at support@glowforge.com if you run into any of the same behavior. We’re here to help!