Between one job and another on the same material sheet the centering has gone wildly off. Not even consistently so. In the photographed example one circle is correct, 2 are wildly off in different amounts and directions.
I’ve cleaned the cameras. I’ve cleaned the lenses. Cleaned the logo. Turned the unit off and back on multiple times. Took the material out of the bed and repeated the process.
Still can’t figure out what’s even going on because it’s not the same amount or direction.
You can see the red “to cut” circles, and the dark actual cut circles underneath. And a clearer view of the cut circles. The third image shows you where the third circle TRIED to cut.