Centering / Scanning Error - NEED HELP!

Hi,
Looking for some support to help us with an issue. On Friday our machine was working as normal, however after we finished out last completed cut, the machine started giving us a centering message and seemed to get stuck. We proceeded with trouble shooting:

• Rebooted the router
  • Checked all the cables
  • Opened and shut the tray door
  • Opened the lid, turned the machine off, restarted the machine
  • Cleared the cache on the router and the computer, restarted
  • Centered the laser head and restarted the machine
  • Cleaned the lenses, restarted
  • Removed the crumb tray, cleared any debris, restarted

The lights are coming on when they are supposed to and the machine is reading as on, but we are either getting a scanning message or a centering message that doesn’t resolve.

This is the second time we’ve had our machine fail and the last time we had to send it back. We are running out business off this machine, so it being down is putting a huge delay on our orders. If anyone else has any ideas it would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jessica

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the trouble, and thanks for letting us know what troubleshooting you’ve already done. I extracted the logs from your Glowforge and it looks like this problem is occurring because of an issue with the black cable on your lid. I’d like to send you a replacement for that cable, along with some instructions on how to replace it so we can get you back to printing as quickly as possible. I’ll follow up shortly via email to sort out the details.

1 Like