Change cutting order stopped working

At some time in the recent past, I could change the cutting order by drag and drop operations shown in the left hand panel of the Glowforge app. I do try to choose colors in the correct order ahead of time, but sometimes the cut order needs to be changed.
This drag and drop no longer works on my Glowforge.
Is there someway to regain this feature?

Do you get the up/down arrows when you hover over one of the steps?
Mine still works, but it does seems bit more particular about where you click and drag than before…

2 Likes

Mine are working fine

1 Like

Still working fine here… might help if you post OS, browser and version info…

1 Like

There can sometimes be a problem dragging the bottom ones up from near the edge on some browsers…it’s a known issue and I’m sorry, but I don’t know the fix except to enlarge the overall window and maybe refresh the browser?

Is that what you’re seeing?

After shutting off Glowforge, I opened the uploaded file again and drag and drop is now working! No other change that I am aware of.
Using Windows 10, Firefox.
This current file is not the first time no drag-and-drop has happened; three other instances occurred for cases of only two or three operations.
The case that triggered this query had 20 operations.

The Glowforge app runs full window size.
Thanks to all or the feedback

1 Like

I’m sorry you had trouble with the Glowforge App. Thank you, everyone, for the helpful tips. I’m glad you were able to figure this out and get back to printing! I’m going to close this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to start a new thread or email us at support@glowforge.com.

Happy Printing!