Changes to cut file and placement are not being saved- Lost eight 6 hours of setup!

Im hoping support can recover the last file that I cut. Due to optical alignment being way off I had to spend a long time tweaking to get a placement in my jig. The settings did not save which they are supposed to when you leave the window or refresh. Last cut was around 1:30 pm Thursday. It was the third cut of the same file that I previously was cutting.

Please try and recover…

Thanks for letting us know about this. I’m so sorry to hear you lost your work.

I’m looking into this, and I’ll update the topic as soon as I have more information.

To help me investigate, can you list the steps you took to produce the issue?

Thanks Jaz

I’m not exactly sure what happened. I think that I hit the GF symbol to check the file name or similar. I may have hit the back button or closed the window. Just not sure. But I thought the files are updated realtime whenever a change or tweak is made? I have had the same loss of updates in the past so maybe its not realtime?

No need to pursue the file. I had to redo it all over due to time constraints with getting the job out to client.

Cheers

I wish the current file name was shown in the UI. I have a lot of similar files and sometimes I get distracted and am not sure what file I’m on.

I’ve watched the actions in the background and they are almost real time (very little lag - maybe a second or so).

Good input… I had made the changes and cut the file which was a several minute cut time. So the UI had plenty of time to update which it did not?. However, if I do a refresh it does make the changes. I checked this this morning. I shut everything down and restarted using the saved off file and it loaded no problem with changes. The only thing that was not saved was the material thickness which was manual. Also worked from my iPad browser using Safari cause the iOS app does not work on my iPad mini.

Thank you for that information.

I’ll continue investigating and update here when I know more.

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread.

If you have trouble with the autosave again, please post a new topic.

Thanks for letting us know about this!