Changing User Name

I’d like to change my username to match my machine username. Possible?
Thanks.

1 Like

In your first few days you can change it yourself by clicking your profile picture in the top right corner and clicking on preferences.

If it’s been longer than that a staff member can help you out - and you’ve opened a support ticket by posting here so they should be along soon enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

On a related note, do you happen to know if there is any way to rename a printer?

I’m a relative old timer, so I’ll have to wait for support. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Same way - either send an email or post your own in P&S AFAIK - though I’ve never renamed so I’m less sure on that one!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wait till you have to send it back and get a replacement. You’ll get a chance to rename a machine. My current machine is #6. Yes, that’s the name.

But that is a long story. I hope yours last as long as my current machine. Email support and they’ll help you out.

And lest anyone think I am bashing Glowforge. I’d recommend this laser for anyone. Anyone. That is anyone who wants to cut precise things. It’s awesome. Will buy again.

1 Like

Hi @BeeMoe,

I’ve reached out to you directly over email to resolve this for you. Since we’re communicating there, I am going to close this thread.