Cheese box

We have…a lost cheese problem in our house. Here’s a practical cut to try and stop that!

*Do a kerf check. I ended up running the cuts twice to loosen them enough to fit into the holes, and even then it required a light hammering.

Cheese Box_V4

There’s more of the design off the edges of the svg. You’ll need 3 pieces of acrylic.

I added the holes for the handle and the word using the Premium features, so this is a download from the GFUI :slight_smile:

36 Likes

Now that is a practical cut!!

2 Likes

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheese is powerful! Nice work!

1 Like

Nice! Thank you!

You got two laughs out of me with this post. The first was the “Cheeeeese” and the second was the "lost cheese problem :joy_cat: Nothing worse than cheese gone bad!

2 Likes

Cheese is important! Now I’m thinking of this idea can work for other items to help keep the fridge organized and stop the loss of food!

2 Likes

So no glue/solvent?

Not for mine - your kerf may vary!
It’d be easy enough to run a bead of acrylic weld down the interior joins if needed.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:
And you are Cheese Rich!

1 Like

Yes! I used to be happy with nothing but grocery store cheddar and then people started introducing me to all these others and now I have opinions and preferences. It’s so much more complicated now, but OTOH cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese :smiley:

4 Likes