Chore chart

Made this fun little chore charge for an easy way to encourage allowance for chores. Pop in a chore and pop it out once done and put it into the completed side. I have slots in the back for all the extra tokens with chores that don’t need done that day.

27 Likes

Reminds me of…

28 Likes

That’s me exactly

12 Likes

Seems to me like you are going to teach them how to price. Good thing you have a :glowforge: and you can cut new, higher, prices into chores as the weeds take over and the rooms get messier and messier. It’s best to teach them about market forces when they’re young.

10 Likes

This is cute, great idea!

5 Likes

Great project!!

My brother and I were children of the 1970s. Our parents never made us do chores. Our parents were smart enough to realize with us being so young we would not do the best job and they would have to do the chores all over again.

We earned money by not fighting. My mother said something like “If you and your brother do not fight, I will give you a quarter for your piggy bank.”

Our parents were extremely smart about road trips. At the start of a road trip. My father said I will pay you $.50 for every Tennessee license plate you see.”

My brother and I did not have time to argue and bicker in the car because we were looking at all the cars on the interstate.

12 Likes

Smart thinking

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like