Christmas 2019 earrings or ornament

Christmas 2019 earrings mj.pdf (79.6 KB)

The file includes a set that is reversed so you can engrave the sentiment on the back, and a regular set that you can engrave on wood. Cut them the size in the file, or enlarge them to use as ornaments.

Font name is Black Friday from Creative Fabrica. (According to their TOU it’s okay to share if the font is flattened. Hopefully a PDF qualifies.)

Here’s a set without the “Merry.” Christmas 2019 earrings no merry mj.pdf (58.0 KB)

Martha

35 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Very pretty Martha, thanks for sharing them! :grinning:

3 Likes

My pleasure, Jules!

:grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks, Martha! Snowflakes are a favorite with my friends.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! It’s nice to treat our friends, isn’t it?

5 Likes

Absolutely! And thanks!

3 Likes

It’s the most fun! Sometimes I get blasé until I give something away again and it is all exciting again. (I’m very excited at the moment… just finished a project I’ve been working on and off for months and success! - stay tuned for a couple of weeks…)

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

Snowflakes are a lot of fun! Thank you!

1 Like

I made some of these for our Friends organization at the library. They will have them at our winter book sale. I don’t know if they will sell them, keep them on display, give one to people who buy a lot of books or gift them them to volunteers as thanks. If they sell them the proceeds will go to buying more Proofgrade materials for our maker space.

7 Likes

What a great idea! I think I’ll do the same thing for a local tiny library!

3 Likes

Very pretty.

2 Likes

thank you. I was looking for something like this. I just got my glowforge.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Have fun!