Christmas earring studs

Starting on my Christmas earrings. Here are new pics!
I’m in the process of converting them into ornaments! All made with 1/8 plywood.

36 Likes

Beautiful work! And you are ahead of the game! Terrific earrings!

3 Likes

I love them, but now my brain is singing It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas…

Thanks for that. :joy:

5 Likes

Cute! It’s about that time of year!

4 Likes

Sorry about that! :joy:

3 Likes

I try. :heart:

1 Like

I’d rather it be summer, but…sigh…yes it’s that time.

2 Likes

Nice assortment!

3 Likes

That’s because I can never make up my mind, so I make it all. :joy: Thanks!

4 Likes

Oh, these are perfect! The ‘candy’ ones shown first made my sweet tooth demand something.

3 Likes

Aww thanks! They are very fun. I’ve developed a sweet tooth. I also blow glass and make glass peppermints. Now those look real. I have to make sure people don’t eat them. Lol!

4 Likes

So great. Hope you sell a ton!

4 Likes

Thank you!:heart:

1 Like

Lovely!

3 Likes

COOL! :heart_eyes: Are you using furnace glass or Borosilicate! I presume they have better colors for borosilicate than when I was last doing it. I have done both but the borosilicate stuff was mainly done on a glass lathe. Made some terrific glass candle oil lamps!

1 Like

Both, but mostly soft glass.

1 Like

I would so love to have a furnace handy again but the body would no longer allow it nor the pocket afford it if I did. I still have many of my tools (pipe, punties, jacks, color rods, graphite etc.) It would be cool to either engrave some stuff or make press molds from hard maple or something.

I don’t get out there as much as I used to, but I’ll try and make a piece of candy today to show you.

1 Like