Christmas Sleigh

I made the large sleigh from @visuplayer for my wife. She asked one of her friends to decorate it for her and we couldn’t be happier. I wanted to share the pictures with the glowforge folks.

83 Likes

Beautiful. I like the way you added the monogram to the side of the sleigh.

9 Likes

Wow! It looks beautiful! What a great way to use it for the holiday season. Thanks for showing us. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

That looks beautiful. I have made 3 of those for my Christmas fudge for some special people i work with. I put the monogram there as well. I love it!

6 Likes

They must be very special people, that sleigh uses a lot of wood. I only made 2.

7 Likes

It does-2 sheets at $32 pricing for pg now…i bought it at $16 but still a pricey project…

7 Likes

It’s lovely!

2 Likes

Very nice design Thanks for sharing.

Keep Creating

1 Like

It’s really beautiful :heart: I might have to buy the file and make one for my husband’s aunt. She’s a high school art teacher and I think she’d appreciate it.

3 Likes

That really looks great.

2 Likes

Wow! This looks spectacular and the decoration enhances the design, a wonderful union!

3 Likes

CHRISTMAS !!! love it

1 Like

I love it and like the monogram! Great job, thanks for purchasing my file.

5 Likes

Wow! Terrific! Great job on the sleigh and you have a talented friend who can decorate! Fantastic!

3 Likes

Nice display!

2 Likes

I like the unique use of the living hinge.

3 Likes

Beautiful! What a wonderful centerpiece!

3 Likes

Wowza to the max–what a nice gift to your wife! That’s beautiful; you do great work, and your wife has a good friend.

And @dklgood thanks for pointing out the monogram (duogram?) amongst the scrolls.

3 Likes

a wonderful union!

Haha, I read that as “onion”, as in: many layers to look at. Seemed very appropriate.

@digitalhammurabi Can you inscribe hieroglyphics into the design? Nobody would be able to top that.

4 Likes

Oh, definitely! Nice idea :grin:

2 Likes