Christmas stuff

Making tons of stuff for Christmas. The Nativity Stand is my best seller!

53 Likes

The little houses are my favorite. Very cute!

4 Likes

All of them are wonderful!

6 Likes

Yes, the little houses steal my heart! So pretty! I’ve promised myself to make a paper village for the mantel this year.

5 Likes

Really cool work!

2 Likes

Great job! Love it all!

2 Likes

love your designs! Sorry for the dumb question but…Are you offering these jpgs so we can make them ourselves? If so, how do I cut with a jpg? If they’re just to show us pics, then thank you, your projects are beautiful!

You’ve been very productive here! I think I need to start planning for Chrimbo, I’m not selling anything but I tend to procrastinate!

1 Like

That is some lovely Christmas cheer right there! Those cabin lamps are awesome!

2 Likes

I adore them, too!

1 Like

Sorry but I bought these files on Etsy. I’m not allowed to share them.

2 Likes

Just want to let you know that it’s against forum rules to ask for files. If someone wishes to share their file, it would be posted in the free laser design category.

1 Like

Noice

1 Like

Very nice. I can’t choose a favorite!

1 Like

Thanks for telling us where you bought the patterns. I was trying to figure out a way to ask without getting into trouble.

I’ve been trying to figure out something new and unique I could make as a Christmas present for my mother. (She celebrates Christmas all year. Santa himself doesn’t love Christmas as much as my mother. :wink: )

1 Like

Great! I just thought it was offered and I just couldn’t figure out how to cut with them.

Laurel Jolliff

Life Matters Insurance & Financial Solutions

PO Box 743

Valley Springs, CA 95252

Office: 209-786-2021

Fax: 855-399-0331

License # 0G06380

To schedule a time to chat, please visit my calendar here:

If the link doesn’t work copy and paste into your browswer.

https://lifematters.bookafy.com

This is a public forum. You may wish to remove your personal information so your info isn’t scraped.

1 Like

These are wonderful!