New in Catalog! Christmas Tree Jigsaw Puzzle with Whimsies

Awesome job!

3 Likes

Aww, thanks Eric! I particularly like the reindeer hoofprints engraved across the top portion!

3 Likes

Hah! Missed that! (That IS adorable!) :smile:

4 Likes

Very, very cute!!

4 Likes

Adorable! I just love these shaped piece puzzles.

3 Likes

Thank you @Jules, @ptodd, and @cynd11! I was super surprised when my puzzle fans were ordering 4 and 5 at a time! Turns out they were gifting them to friends and family as a fun activity to do during Christmas. One of them even got an extra just to “have on hand in case” :blush:

3 Likes

As I wait for the Glowforge Designer Catalog backlog to work it’s way through for design acceptance, I decided to offer my favorite Christmas puzzle as a commercial license this year!

I loved making this puzzle, but I’m taking a break in making puzzles over Christmas. I wanted to make sure that people had a chance to add this fun puzzle to their household before the end of the holiday season! Know that this file will be removed if/once it is accepted into the GF Catalog!

4 Likes

I love your tree puzzle!!

6 Likes

Aww, thank you Pearl! It has made a lot of people lots of happy memories, and it makes me smile to know how much joy it brings :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Where do I find this file?

1 Like

Welcome to the community! I checked the link above, which was for 2021. Looks like the file has been taken down. If the author wants to provide the file to the forum, they will; but it’s not for us to ask for the file, per forum rules.

4 Likes

I’ve updated the file link, thanks for helping out @kelley1 ! I keep hopping between website platforms, which leads to deadlinks sometimes :sweat_smile:

Here is the updated link as well, to make it easier to find: Christmas Tree Puzzle.

*edited to update newest link to Glowforge Catalog!

3 Likes

This is such a cute design.

3 Likes

Thank you! I love seeing how other people choose to paint them :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

It is so awesome seeing your own designs in the wild! It really makes me happy.

4 Likes

Latest update, y’all! My favorite Christmas puzzle is now in the Glowforge Catalog :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

I always list my Glowforge designs as “Free with Premium”, so if you have a subscription, go cut one for you and all of your neighbors :wink::christmas_tree::gift:

6 Likes

It needs a kitten!

4 Likes

You’re not wrong :sweat_smile: Although I do have a Cat Christmas puzzle that I am working on for next year!

2 Likes

My tail is twitching in anticipation!

2 Likes

That must be a sight to see :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

2 Likes