Christmas Truck My Version

Everyone seems to like the old pickup with the tree in the bed. I thought I should do my version. I have to go out and buy some paint tomorrow for the truck, but I thought I could get the files up. I made the truck with three layers so the tree would actually sit in the bed.

Here is the Zipfile:
Christmas Truck.zip (23.3 KB)

Finished the truck

29 Likes

Thank you for this.

5 Likes

Yes thanks for the difference version.

3 Likes

Love this! Thanks!

3 Likes

A very cute version. Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

I too love the pickup truck with the pine tree! Thanks for sharing!!

2 Likes

Everyone loves a vintage truck!

3 Likes

Hey, thanks! This will be a popular download for sure.

3 Likes

Oh! The tree is supposed to go in the bed? (Neighbor’s truck)

12 Likes

Oh man, I want to recue this beautiful old machine.

4 Likes

I am constantly reminding myself of a very stupid thing I did as a kid. I grew up next to my grandmothers old farm (100 acres) It wasn’t used as a farm so it was my playground. When I was 14 I started acquiring old vehicles which I would tear around her property on. One of those was a 1955 Ford pick up. I beat the crap out of that old truck back there and finally scrapped it when it couldn’t take any more.
If only I could go back in time and slap myself :cry:

4 Likes

Very kind of you to share.

2 Likes

Sounds like my childhood. Except our farm racing vehicle was a 1945 Willys jeep. Flipped it more than once. My son did the same in old junkers on the same property. I used to get mad at him when I would find old beaters of unknown provenance in the woods.
His son just got a drivers license. There’s a decent number of automobile graves on the back 40.

1 Like

Haha. Yes I destroyed a lot of old cars. My grandmother on more than one occasion advised my parents I was seen motoring around with all wheels off the ground. Another one I wish I had kept was a 1961 Pontiac Tempest. Not a very handsome car but in pristine condition when I got it. It was quite unusual with the transmission and differential in the rear and the slant 4 engine up front. That one met a tree and the tree won.

3 Likes

Much thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for the share

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

We used to do that in my cousin’s farm. One driving and a couple others in the bed with 22s shooting woodchucks (their holes were bad for the horses & cows).

Not sure which was more irresponsible - a 12 or 13 yr old driving a pickup like a maniac or the 12 & 13 yr olds in the truck bed with rifles.

Probably get my aunt & uncle sent to the pen for child abuse or something today.

3 Likes

Haha yeah I grew up in that era too when a 22 was a good Christmas or birthday present for a youngster. I still have the first rifle I ever got. I was 8 years old and I have another I received when I was 12.

1 Like

And funny enough here we are. Didn’t kill anyone, didn’t maim anyone and no worse for the wear.

1 Like