Circles are not cutting round. Not jagged, but wavy

Can someone provide information or suggestions on how i can possibly fix this error? My straight lines & circles are wavy & are not cutting straight across or round for circles. Thank you

Have you checked the carriage wheels for cracks and the belt tension?

i will check the carriage wheels. u did check the tension belts & it seems to be find. i will tighten it up a lil more & do a test run. thank you

i meant i did check the tension belts

You’re going to run the Gift of Good Measure (in your dashboard) on the spare draftboard they sent you - then post pictures of it highlighting problem areas. But yeah, likely debris in your track or worse case it could be a cracked wheel or missing teeth in a belt. Fingers crossed it’s just debris!

1 Like

Oh no, I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing trouble with your print results.

To get a better understanding, could you print the Gift of Good Measure on Proofgrade material, using Proofgrade settings.

• When the print finishes, leave the lid closed and wait until the fans stop and the picture updates.

• If the Gift of Good Measure fails to print with smooth lines, take a photo of the front and back of the print and attach these photos to your reply.

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

i have a cracked wheel

1 Like

Sad - but YAY for figuring out the issue. They’ll end up continuing this via email (likely tomorrow since it’s after business hours on the west coast of the US) because they’ll need your shipping address.

On the one hand yeah that’s bad, on the other that’s actually pretty neat looking too.

Thank you so much for following up with us @christinajvaughn. I’m going to need some personal information from you, so I’m going to reach out to you via email. I’m going to close this thread.

1 Like