Cityscape flat pack puzzle

Update: I’ve listed this digital design for sale on my Etsy shop if anyone is interested!

Cityscape is a flat pack puzzle that turns into a modular city where each piece can interconnect. I made a few of these as baby gifts for several friends.

83 Likes

That method is a great idea! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I’m crazy about these! What a gorgeous and unique concept. Ultra classy gift. Even for the youngs.

9 Likes

Love it! Reminds me of the old Colorforms toy, but in 3D. :grinning:

8 Likes

That is so cool! So elegant for a puzzle/toy!

8 Likes

Super smart idea, really well executed.

5 Likes

Super concept! Great idea and execution!

7 Likes

These are very well presented and it looks like they are kid tested/approved. Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

Lovely and well executed!

6 Likes

Really amazing concept and design!

8 Likes

great Idea. excellent execution. I like the blue

6 Likes

Oh that’s fabulous!

6 Likes

Outfrigginstanding!! Perfect material management as well! 90%+ of 3 sheets used! WTG

7 Likes

Those are awesome!!

6 Likes

Thanks for. This would make some great Christmas gifts

2 Likes

That is awesome!! Can you interconnect all the pieces and take another pic so I can see what it looks like that way? I just think that is so fun! I can imagine little Christmas villages with that set up - think how easy they would be to store!

7 Likes

Thank you for the kind words :slightly_smiling_face:

My wife and I have plans to do some variations on this pattern. Hopefully we’ll be able to come up with a design for the upcoming Christmas season!

I think a clear “ice palace” might be neat

17 Likes

It so satisfying to make efficient use of material!

5 Likes

Thank you for posting photos! Those look great! I think an “ice castle” would be super cool (no pun intended!). Thinking “Frozen” here!

3 Likes

These are sweet! What a fun idea. I haven’t seen anything quite like these (though I had a toy with plastic shapes and slots like that as a kid). Did you come up with the design yourself?

3 Likes