Cleaned the Air assist and now Laser is printing blurry and not clear, not cutting straight

I was having issues with my GF cutting all the way through the 1/4 maple plywood so it was suggested I clean the air assist. I did so and it took forever with homing, etc I had to restart it several times. Finally when I got it to print, it is not engraving or cutting straight. Look at the circles, It is totally off. Help!!!

Looks like there may be a cracked wheel on the plate the laser head sits on. i would start by inspecting all 4 of them.

This may be due to the belt being replaced incorrectly or the belt has become loose. Take it off again as you do when cleaning, and make sure you are putting it back on with the belt between the two pairs of wheels and the teeth facing inward. You can use this guide to check and adjust the belt tension:

I’m sorry about the trouble when printing. I see that you’ve emailed us about this, and I’ve sent you a response with next steps there, so I’m going to close this thread and we’ll continue to assist you via email.