Clear Acrylic Projects: Stacking Trays, Silly Coasters, Lutron Pico Multi-Pedestals

IKR? There’s a stovetop somewhere in my kitchen (under the microwave, I think), but I haven’t seen it in months. I think below that is the oven, where I store some of my craft supplies.

4 Likes

Chuckle! Funny you should mention stove top…ours started the death process a few days ago. It’s currently being used to prop up things in the kitchen. I had to actually BUY Christmas cookies this year! The horror! :scream:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m really lucky that room had a nice walk in closet so it made sense to make it the office and storage room. But remember those are only 12” deep, you can easily convert a regular closet to have tons of storage floor to ceiling. That’s the thing I’ve really been working on, making every square foot of FOOTPRINT count as much vertically as possible. We tend to set something on the floor and that’s that, everything above is empty space. I think closets should be full!

1 Like

Nice practical cuts, but your place is way to clean for a workspace. You need more “stuffs” in it.

1 Like