Client sent me their idea and I made it on my Glowforge

LED lit Wireless Fast Charger that charges over the puck.

29 Likes

29 Likes

Damnit! I do not need a specialized charger!!

Gorgeous work, and especially with that guideline image :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Haha no one needs these but my clients love giving them as gifts. This one was from a father to his 13 year old son who loves the number 11.

14 Likes

I’m an ice hockey player and I bet every person on my team would enjoy one of if these!

17 Likes

Thank you, I do put everything into these and pay special attention to detail.

11 Likes

This may seem like a strange request but I hope one day to see one of your failed designs.

Like one that you got almost all the way done with and realized it just wasn’t going to work. Either practically or aesthetically, it was just a straight up failure and you had to essentially start over.

Failing is part of the process, I’m sure you must’ve had some things that didn’t quite work. I be really interested to see the things that you learned not to do almost as much as I am to see the things that worked out so well as this.

16 Likes

Wow! Amazing!!

9 Likes

Next level stuff there. Wow!

8 Likes

Unfortunately I do not have any, or fortunately for me I guess. I visualize the design in detail in my head then put it all together in CorelDRAW. I have had to print photos over on the wood veneer, but that’s just getting the etching right.

9 Likes

Sweet design!!

8 Likes

Great as always

8 Likes

That is some mad skill up there. Especially from concept (?) to design.

15 Likes

I just want to say … Fisher … you have Flair!

Another amazing project!

7 Likes

That is so amazing!

5 Likes

Wow! That is one of the coolest chargers I’ve ever seen! I have a friend who’s grandkids all play hockey. One of her grandsons is hoping to go pro, and is well on his way there. They’d love something like that! You do such good work.

6 Likes

Thank you. I made this one for Tyler Bertuzzi that was a wedding gift from his mom. He plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs #59.

5 Likes

Our friend’s grandson is still in high school. He’s playing for the Kamloops Storm. Her other grandkids play hockey as well, with one of her granddaughter’s team taking divisional championship.

5 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes