Clock and jewelry for California 420 celebration

I get mine by acupressure. :slightly_smiling_face: Some anyway. I fly a lot for work and had gotten to where coast to coast flights left me almost unable to walk. I was in constant back pain and ready to submit to doctors :grinning: Tried acupressure on a whim and it worked. Never would have thought it would. Iā€™m not big on alternative medicines, etc and pretty sceptical about ā€œenergy meridiansā€ and such but it actually worked for me so Iā€™m trying to be more open minded.

4 Likes

Yep, just because you canā€™t explain it doesnā€™t mean it doesnā€™t work. In the mental health field pretty much everything we do is based more on elaborate theories than observable phenomena, since living brains arenā€™t terribly accessible to observation on the molecular level. I think that has helped to make me more open to considering the validity of mysterious workings than my old engineer self might have been, 'way back when. :wink:

2 Likes

This has been the saddest part of all. Per usual, the powers that be wonā€™t allow money to slip through their fingers and let others to reap the benefits of research and development. By keeping it a controlled substance, we are so far behind in understanding it and itā€™s such a shame. Of course, now that that the MJ bandwagon has taken off, big pharm/government will step in and take it over so they can control the market and make the almighty dollar from it. There is no such thing as a miracle/ cure-all drug, but MJ certainly can be beneficial and offer a viable alternative for some. I know CBD has significantly helped keep my 15 yr old dog going. :slight_smile:

2 Likes