Clothing display upgrade

Some cheap amazon basics wood coat hangers, branded in the Glowforge, to replace the ugly plastic hangers I had before.

47 Likes

Oh see, if I had a brand…I’d do that. (No, the hedgie isn’t my brand, it’s my alter-ego.) :smile:

Those look grrrrr…eat!

9 Likes

That’s very cool!

4 Likes

nice job ! I picked some up at IKEA - also found a pack of those wooden ones at the 99 cent only (misnomer) store for 1.99. Still trying to think of what to engrave on them… (Good for bridesmaids ):thinking:

3 Likes

Item 9378 of items that I didn’t know I needed in my life. I can totally see boutique shops digging this. Cheap coat hangers, now with added value.

Did it look utterly ridiculous trying to fit a wooden coat hanger into a Glowforge?

6 Likes

Clothes with collars? Fancy!

7 Likes

More ideas! I’m seeing a pattern “Hmmm this might burn, lets try!” Along with “I have this :glowforge: anything I can fit gets blazed”:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oh, very cool! Might also help prevent people making off with the hangers (unless they steal them because they are just so cool).

5 Likes

They look amazing! I need to work on my “brand identity” I’m not satisfied with it.

3 Likes

Not at all, they measured .45” thick, so I didn’t even have to remove the crumb tray.

5 Likes

Who knew what you could do with cheap coat hangers? These have so much style!

2 Likes

“hanger alignment jig”

17 Likes

Q whats your settin for engrave n what material did you put it as?

Was probably set as Uncertified Material,” using “set focus”. sorry, I can’t recall the exact settings. Probably fast and hot at 270 lpi.

1 Like