Cloud Servers Not Functioning Again

My glowforge has been having issues off and on and since yesterday with the cloud server being incredibly slow. Yesterday, it kept getting stuck on homing or focusing, but that started working normally last night. This morning, it has been “uploading” the design for over an hour. The design is very simple and normally uploads within seconds.

1 Like

No problem here.

Clearing the cache usually fixes that for me.

I was having the same problem about 20 minutes ago… Seems to be working now again. Sadly, that is the ONLY thing I don’t like about the Glowforge. Depending on the online stuff instead of having an actual software in the computer!

I’m very sorry for the trouble. The team has identified the issue and is working on a solution. You can monitor https://statuspage.glowforge.com/ for updates.

1 Like

New GF owner and just learned about this service monitor. I am sure many of you are aware, but I signed up for text alerts and I got notification immediately this morning when they noticed a problem. It is very handy and quick to learn of any issues. I have my phone with me all the time but not checking email as often.

Here is the link if you haven’t signed up yet.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your patience. We have resolved the small snag regarding the Glowforge App. Would it be possible to reboot your Glowforge, and perform a test print to see if the same behavior is occurring?

Let us know how it goes!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.