Clutch Wallet

Thanks! The edges all get sanded twice with a 100 and then a 220 grit. Then burnished with saddle soap and water and then a final burnish with beeswax. Quite a process but well worth the effort.

9 Likes

I haven’t done anything in leather yet so this is new to me, but yours looks fantastic.

4 Likes

Just take my money… goodness gracious that’s amazing! I especially love the color. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Holy smokes! Absolutely killer! Id rock this

2 Likes

Amazing! Hand sewn or machine? And maybe stupid question, is the logo engraved with the laser or is that a stamp/pressed in?

5 Likes

Already sold it, but I’ll make more! :slight_smile::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s sewn on my leather stitcher. My logo is stamped in. By the way, the stamp I made on the ‘forge too.

4 Likes

Wow. That is a beautiful piece of work! That is a piece anyone would be proud to carry. Nice job!

4 Likes

What a thing of beauty! And that lovely button is to die for. Never seen any like it.

4 Likes

Looks great

3 Likes

I have always thought of a “Clutch Wallet” as a standard emotional reaction I feel frequently rather than a thing. However yours is very nice :heart_eyes: , and I discover that the one I have had (made of trigger cloth) for 50 years is such a design. The reason that I have had it for 50 years is about 18 inches of (in my case) parachute cord sewn on with a double-diamond button knot at the end that ties easily to my belt. :grin:

3 Likes

Gorgeous work, as always! Love the fabric, button, and stitching!

2 Likes

Where can I find a file for this, is there one?

1 Like

That’s a prototype?!?

Gorgeous

2 Likes

That’s really nice. I love the snap. Where did you get that?

1 Like

Nice design and project!

1 Like

I don’t have a file available, I just drew it up.

Just search for conchos online and they’re available all over. I get mine from my leather distributor.

How did you attach the concho to a snap? Can you direct me to some instructions?

Excellent! :sunglasses: