Coaster Holder from the Store

I have been eyeing this design for a while and finally gave it a try a few week ago. It sold immediately the day I presented it. I have another show coming up soon and decided to make two more but vary things up a bit. The first was in all Walnut, the second is Cherrywood with Walnut, and the third will be Maple and Walnut.

I did notice a slight issue with the design being the top plate should have the center scored and not cut and just been adjusting it on my end.

Here is the Walnut on Maple one. I do believe this one is my favorite.

32 Likes

Those look great. Mark from Big Blue Laser Designs is very talented— he has an Etsy store and a YouTube channel.

6 Likes

I haven’t made that yet, so good to know about the center hole. I think yours turned out really good!

5 Likes

For anyone in the future I’m leaving a screenshot: this section starts as a cut - change it to a score.

I’m also dropping a note to support@ so hopefully they’ll fix it!

9 Likes

Thank you @deirdrebeth!

3 Likes

The top center does need to be cut so the arm holder fits properly with the arm. The bottom left technically doesn’t need to be cut, but I think it looks a little better as the headphone input. The bottom right really does need to be a score or the center piece is a little hard to fit properly. That is my opinion on it.

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes