Coffee Anyone?

Just got done designing some KCup Holders or Pod Stand, not sure what to call them. I am not a coffee drinker but my daughter loves coffee and is planning to open a coffee shop some day so I’ve been around coffee, LOL. I just worked on a mini succulent design and one of the parts was laying on my desk which gave me the idea for this one. Hope you like…I dropped the logo I designed for her future coffee company on the one pic of the stands. I did a score on the side of the white one and did a draft engrave on the sides of the stained one.

43 Likes

Very nice practical cut.

2 Likes

They make a really good peppermint hot chocolate. Tootsie roll jr mint.

IMO it’s really heavy on the mint and I’d prefer something more hot chocolate with a hint of mint, but a generous helping of Hershey’s chocolate syrup makes it perfect.

Oh wow, the little crate motif is suer cute!

5 Likes

(Sigh) if only you could design an IV drip with the glowforge…looks good. Does your daughter have any recommendations for somewhere to get really good coffee beans? I’ve been getting mine off of nuts.com. I’ve OD’d on their Simply Sinful, and am now into a bag Spanish Roast and it’s pretty good, but I’m always looking for something new and delicioso.

4 Likes

Looks great!

3 Likes

Like the shiplap style on the sides. Good design. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This turned out really good!

2 Likes

I especially love the stained one. The sides are really gorgeous.

2 Likes

What an elegant design! That’s a great display.

1 Like

I get our beans from Amazon - Subtle Earth Organic. We have it automatically shipped every two months. Unfortunately, I had it at an every 3-month subscription, which I thought I’d changed, and we ran out. Had to buy some at the store this week because our order won’t be here until March 7, and bought Starbucks brand thinking it would be good. Hate it - it’s really bitter. Glad we have some creamer on hand!

2 Likes

If you like strong coffee, you should try this.
https://www.amazon.com/Death-Wish-Coffee-Strongest-Certified/dp/B006CQ1ZHI/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=3OQF0GX8FKEJN&keywords=worlds+strongest+coffee&qid=1645882168&sprefix=Worlds+strong%2Caps%2C146&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&smid=A3FFNGPA34M6B1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzQzlRU1EyOTdTWVVXJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzcwNjk0M0MwOUcyTktRQjRCUCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNjY2NTEzMjJWS0hUQ0lBNzFTWiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

I’m not really a fan of dark coffee, as I’ve realized with this Starbucks dark roast. I prefer the medium-dark. And was just informed by Amazon that our coffee beans we’ve been getting for the last two years are not “out of stock.” Ugh! Will have to switch brands. The last time my white tea I’d been getting for a year was “out of stock,” it never came back in. Which actually worked out well. We tried a ginger-lemon tea that has become my favorite tea.

1 Like

Check out nuts.com. I only drank SB because when I moved to Tucson, it was the closest place with free Wi-Fi. Then my wife and I would go every morning just to get out of the house and with free refills, I drank more than enough every day, but just because, not because I liked it. When the pandemic hit, I couldn’t find anything locally that I liked so I found nuts.com. Really good flavor and flavored if you want. But the have light medium and dark and so far none has been bitter like SB.

2 Likes

Thank you @djfb. I checked them out. They do have a large variety! I had no idea they carried coffee as well. Then (I don’t remember how I found it) I found that I could get a “subscription” of the Don Pablo brand beans directly from the company and at a better price. Since my SS’s been cut in half, I really need to save. I haven’t tried Don Pablo coffee before, but I know Costco used to sell it (which is where we also found the Subtle Earth brand), but Costco has quit carrying both brands. After I placed my order, I found Don Pablo also has the Subtle Earth beans. But we’ll wait to see how we like the Don Pablo coffee before I decide if I want to change. Can’t go without my morning coffee!!

1 Like

i bought this file on etsy a week or so ago but havent used it yet!

I love the farmhouse-y feel of this!!

1 Like