Collector cards displays

I need some advice.
The bigger the display the more problems I have keeping the cards in place.
I can not use any tape or adhesives next to the cards.

14 Likes

You could use archival quality paper folded up behind, or very thin foam rated for archival work.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s the Cubs players. Have you tried it with a bunch of Hank Aaron cards? :grin:

4 Likes

Not sure if this will be clear but:
If the blue is your frame, you place the card into the slot, and then put a triangle of paper across the corners (yellow in the image) and then tape the triangles to the frame (red in the image). That will hold the cards securely, but nothing touches your cards

(years of professional framing experience :stuck_out_tongue: )

You can buy acid-free tape which is wonderful but pricey, or use paper surgical tape (medical supplies, any drug store). The bonus of both of those is when you want to remove them it peels right off

5 Likes

One more chicago screw in the middle of the large display should eliminate any material flex causing gaps.

1 Like

Is it possible that some of the very small magnets would work? I have used these for many different situations where something just need to be held firmly in place. and they make them even smaller!

1 Like

The back of the cards also have to be displayed. I will file this for when I start to work on my photos. Thank you

2 Likes

Brokendrum
I did this and it appears to help.
Thank you

4 Likes