Colorado GF Users Unite!

Calling all Colorado-based Glowforgers! You are cordially invited to join some of your neighbors & stock up on reduced-price plastics from Colorado Plastics Products at their monthly 4th Friday sale:

coloradoplastics.com/58/

A few of us have started a tradition of meeting for pre- or post-shopping lunch at Growler USA at 1071 Courtesy Rd in Louisville, CO 80027. Good food, Great Beer and truly awesome conversations are par for the course. Come meet @morganstanfield, @dwardio, @PrintToLaser, @PFI-Guy, and well as the occasional special guest!

Please join us at Growlers around 1pm on Friday, Feb 23rd and find out what all the noise is about!

RSVP to this thread, please.

7 Likes

I wish I wasn’t in nj. This sounds great!

2 Likes

RSVPing! Looking forward to seeing y’all!

2 Likes

Sound like Friday’s snowy lineup will @morganstanfield, @PFI-Guy & yours truly.

@PrintToLaser-- sure you can’t join us?

Again, any and all Colorado GF owners, along with their families, are welcome to join us.

I’m so sorry, I have to cancel, due to Baby Isaac being a baby in outlandish ways today.

No worries… Looking forward to catching up another time, then.

1 Like

“Difficult to see, always in motion is the future.” :grin:
I don’t think so, but if the Universe unfolds differently than I anticipate - perhaps. Just in case, what is the agreed on time frame? I would really like to meet PFI-Guy.

Whew, ain’t that the truth?!?!

I proposed 1 pm this Friday, but never heard back from @PFI-Guy. That being said, work just tossed a live grenade into my schedule, so now I have to bow out as well. I still owe you an adult beverage of your choice, so hopefully we can get together soon. Any news re Marion?

“Alright, I’ve been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons; what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give [you] lemons!” ―Cave Johnson

2 Likes

Well I have a confession to make. Last Thursday I had just about made my Denver trip plans ( that would allow me to do the Friday meetup) when I realized I had the wrong Friday!?!?!

So I was able to change the plans for this Friday and now I will miss all of you (@dwardio @PrintToLaser and @morganstanfield).

Though I will be traveling to the East Southeast side of Denver and might see if @PrintToLaser is up for a quick visit and unless @morganstanfield is still up for a crossing of paths, I will have to look toward March to me her and the quickly growing little one.

2 Likes

Nothing like a grenade to break up the monotony! No word on Marion, but as we have just seen - “The Best laid plans of mice and men…”

@PFI-Guy, I would be honored to buy you lunch - if your schedule allows. I will PM you, and we can see how this shakes out.

If it turns out Morgan’s schedule opens up, I recommend you go with that option, she is a joy to converse with - and a whole lot easier to look at than I am.

1 Like

:relaxed:

1 Like

Wow, I can’t believe it. I woke up with a cold today. PFI-Guy tries to get with us and try as he might - crickets.

I prefer the sound of ground squirrels myself… :rofl:

1 Like

Hi there! I just came across this, I’d love to attend the next meetup. I just got my GF and am firing it up today. I’m in the Broomfield area, would love to chat with other CO based GF-ers

1 Like

Congrats to your new GF :glowforge:!

I’m out of Fort Collins, but I think you are pretty close to @dwardio

1 Like