Pretty proud of this small ptototype project we did using the GlowForge and some other equipment. It was truly fun to design and get everything to work.
We started by using Adobe Illustrator to create the artwork and the template for the GlowForge. We then utilized some press equipment to coat the product with Polyester. This allowed for the Medium Basewood that we used to accept the artwork that we created in Illustrator.
We are still working on the colors being more vibrant, however, it was not a bad result for the first test and first GlowForge project we have done. We don’t hate the color as it gives the toy a vintage look.