Compensation for the wait

Im geting the notification that I’m close yet again…lol :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

What is the limit?

What is the daily like allotment? I haven’t run out yet and I thought I liked a lot. :grinning:

3 Likes

Idk…but I hit it…lol

2 Likes

50 is the magic number, easy to hit with so many witty folks around here!

2 Likes

Just for clarity’s sake - $150 is the retail price, not the price to us, but then add in pick and pack, shipping, etc, and multiply by all our customers, and it costs us >$1M to do.

10 Likes

Thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

50 is the magic number, easy to hit with so many witty folks around here

What happens if you go over 50?

1 Like

First you get a notification that you are running low, then it tells you you must wait a period of time before you can like anything - but the :thumbsup: icon has no limit…

4 Likes

Thank you for the info. I am new to Forums, but am loving this one. It feels like just a bunch of friends sitting around talking. I am having a tough time keeping up with all of the topics. It is kind of intimidating seeing how talented the forum members are. I am learning so much from all of you. Thanks for all that you are posting.

8 Likes

Welcome! Theres a lot of really cool and talented people here. Its always good to have another!

Ditto lol

2 Likes

Tell me about it!
Zero experience with lasers, so it took me awhile to feel comfortable enough opening up, but the Community is very helpful and giving. In the six months that I have been here they have seriously damaged my ignorance.
I have to agree. These people feel like friends to me. Much easier to relax among friends.
Welcome aboard!

6 Likes

David, How do you paste parts of what I posted? I haven’t figured out to do it yet and it makes it so much easier to understand what was previously said.

Uh Huh! Yep! Yessirreeeee Bob! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Just highlight what you want and the option “reply with quote” will materialize.

1 Like

You’ll earn a badge too! Meant for @davidgal2.

That will be so great. The badges are a lot of fun too.

Discourse is pretty smart. I had no idea. Thanks!!

2 Likes

I would feel it might be a little bit more equitable for either more material, or more credit to the catalog for those that pre-ordered the Pro vs. the standard GF. Can anyone guide me to any post on whether this might be happening?