Completely intact, prestine GF box?!

This is a rare beast so I just had to share. Look at this 99.5% pristine GF box! Who woulda thunk UPS could deliver an unscathed box? The only tiny blemishes were the itty-bitty scratches on top. All four handles were snug and the tape was intact. What’s crazy is they actually had two (yes, 2!) delivery folks on the truck AND they made hubby to sign for it. Well done UPS! :rofl::joy::santa::gift:

11058415_866150530111794_425176163634835471_n

48 Likes

It’s like a Unicorn…

So, that’s collectors quality, right? Gonna just put it on the shelf, in the box, like my brother did with all those star wars figures? :smile:

10 Likes

Congrats on the Unicorn!

There is hope for all future deliveries.

2 Likes

Truly a special moment. Do you live right down the street from Flex? Does your mom run UPS? LOL. Thrilled for you. What a fun week you will have getting it setup and seeing what the new baby can do.

7 Likes

Yes, I live next door! (No, not really :stuck_out_tongue: ) This is GF 3.0 for me and I’m hoping third time is the charm.

In honor of the moment, this is how a taped up GF 2.0 to send home to the mother ship.

11 Likes

How am I the first to suspect that GF 3.0 photo is brilliantly photoshopped? There’s no way UPS could deliver one looking so nice!

1 Like

Well, I do got photoshop skills, jus saying :sunglasses:

2 Likes

She lives! Major Tom (2) is up and running.

12 Likes

Chuckle! Shoulda shot pics of mine before packing it away to the attic…100%. Both boxes were fine, no scrapes, no dings, tape intact, all four handles in place. They did transport it upside down, but you can’t have everything.

(Of course I did tell the guy to handle it carefully and I might have implied there was a large extremely fragile glass tube with radioactive liquid inside. Hey…ya do what ya gotta do.) :wink:

2 Likes

The unicorns ensured it safe passage. :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah, but you live in Texas where you have strong cowboys and cowgirls to do your hauling.

2 Likes

I’m glad they switched from horseback last year. That jostled things quite a bit. :wink:

3 Likes

It is a trap… It is probably filled with North Korean or Russian hackers… or a Nigerian Prince who wants to give you all his money

6 Likes